Capacity and Institutional Building in favour of Bethlehem Municipality departments
Project No.: BET CB 043 10
Cashier for Capacity and Institutional Building in favor of Bethlehem Municipality departments for a period of 16 months.
Bethlehem Municipality (BM) has received a Grant from the Italian Government, Palestinian Municipalities Support Programme (PMSP), through the Ministry of Local Government, for the Capacity and Institutional Building in favour of Bethlehem Municipality Departments, in partnership with Region Puglia.
Bethlehem Municipality invites highly qualified candidates to apply for the following post:
Job Title: Cashier.
Accountable to: The Citizen Service Center.
Location: Bethlehem Municipality
Qualifications and duties:
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting.
2. Minimum of Two years of experience as Cashier.
3. Knowledge of all necessary software.
4. Ability to work effectively under pressure and outside the official working hours.
5. Capacity in Working within a team.
6. Providing financial guaranty as requested.
7. Priority is given to the applicants of the city of Bethlehem.
Those interested in this job and who fit the above Criteria, should present their applications attached with supporting degrees, documents and Curriculum vitae at the office of the General Director of the Municipality of Bethlehem during the official working hours, no later than Monday, 8.9.2014
For further Information, Please contact: Bethlehem Municipality.
Tel: 02-2741323 Fax: 02-2741327
Ms. Vera Baboun
Mayor of Bethlehem