Invitation to Bid
Restoration and Revitalization of Star Street in Bethlehem
Bidding No.: 13 / 2019
Bethlehem Municipality (BM) has received a Grant from The Government of the Russian Federation, for the restoration of the Historical and Religious Centre of the City of Bethlehem. This invitation is for the Restoration and Revitalization of Star Street in Bethlehem. Technical Supervision will be conducted by Centre for Cultural Heritage Preservation (CCHP), in accordance to drawings, specifications, bill of quantities and Conditions of Contract related to the project. All interested bidders should pursue the following bidding Conditions:
- Eligible Contractors should be registered at the VAT and Customs department and should provide Bethlehem Municipality with their VAT registration number and financial clearance certificate.
- The tender documents are to be given for a none refundable amount of (400 USD), and this tender is opened for Contractors registered with the Palestinian Union of Contractors as grade First- Second/ Construction buildings in Joint Venture with First / roads-infrastructure. Under the condition that the Contractor shall not be working on any ongoing project with Bethlehem Municipality.
- The bidders should emphasize on previous experience concerning familiar fields of such projects.
- Bid Securities of 40,000 US Dollar should be submitted as bank guarantee valid for a period of 90 days starting from submitting day. Personal checks and or cash payments will not be accepted.
- The Contractor shall provide capital for such work in the Project and the availability of financial resources; for not less than 25% of the total amount of the project cost.
- Provided prices should be VAT excluded, and bidders must submit Zero VAT invoice, and should have a valid crafts license fees for the year 2019.
- Bethlehem Municipality is not obliged to accept the lowest price.
- Bidders interested in purchasing bid documents can get them from Bethlehem Municipality, starting on Monday, March 25th, 2019.
- The pre-bid meeting shall be held at Bethlehem Municipality, on Monday, April 08th, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. and followed by a site visit.
- Eligible Contractors should submit their offers in a sealed envelope enclosed to the financial department in Bethlehem Municipality building no later than Tuesday, April 23th, 2019 before 12:00 p.m.
- Bids opening session will be held on Tuesday, April 23th, 2019 before12:00 p.m.
- All expenses related to advertisement shall be paid by the successful bidder.
For further Information, Please contact: Bethlehem Municipality Planning and Development Department, Tel: 02-2741323 Fax: 02-2741327
Adv. Anton Salman
Mayor of Bethlehem